Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

This year Christmas eve cant celebrate at hometown..... >.< 
I still can recalled back last year go Gurney there countdown... 
But now, need stay at other place countdown~~~

Nvm, although cant bring this tree into my hostel to celebrate, we still have Christmas's concert in our hostel~~ Hehe...


Normal day, i can see lots of people walking around...
But, now~~~~~~~
~So empty~


Actually this week is study week, so lots of people going back to their hometown
And also celebrate Christmas too...

But for me, although my hometown is quite near,
still i don't want go back cause after i saw the final exam timetable
got the GG.com feeling.
So, decide to stay~~~


~Actually this time also is my 1st time celebrate Christmas at other place~
About the concert at my hostel
~Hehe~


~We still can sing and dance~
Cause we there got 1 professional guitarist and 3 beginner guitarist
^^

Is not much, but still we can have the feeling like countdown at own hometown 

Just imagine 
~A CHRISTMAS CONCERT COUNTDOWN~
at 
~Wang Ulu~

~Haha~


Wish everyone 
~~Merry Christmas~~






No comments: