Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Leadership Improvement Camp 2009

Wow... I just can say that this camp was fun n very excited...
In this camp, i was a photographer.... I hold this post also quite fun d....
My job was just taking picture... Very easy nia.....

This camp is 4 days 3 night....

Every night i onli sleep 2 o 3 hours... I felt very tired after camp.....

In this camp, i meet a lot of people..... From dont know till know each other.....

Mayb my surename is MOH.... (fur) so quite many people remember me....

Hahaxx.....

In this camp, there were many people (zi lian)... Include me.... ^6

I was not regret that i joined this camp.....

I felt that i become quite happier and braver to do anything.....

Brave to try something new.....

I meet lots of friend in this camp..... Like zi yi, zhe jing, ken, wei lun, wamg sheng, zhu quan, fiona, yvon, JK, miao miao n many many more.....

They really funny and nice....

Beside that, they quite 'cool'....
They teach member dancing....













Hahaxx.... Member quite enjoyed....













OMG... Zhe Jing.. You so fast went to canteen eat le....

Member still not yet at here....







Wa.... All so happy eating....... -.-

















Lol... They need share 'plate' cause they no bring....


Cool....





Lens Lui.... cause she got many colours of contact lens.... Every day change 1 clour....

Lol... She too rich....

Swt...

Fiona already go back to Ipoh le.....

Hope can meet again.... ^^




My handsome leader.... My senior... Pro photographer.....

















Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh
i oso slp 2 to 3 hours only

Anonymous said...

you bcum brave liao hor???
then good lah
tat means you join the camp is rite ehhh

Anonymous said...

good ,haha! photographer....